jrakutt

Finished my Kamado Joe table!

So excited to have finally finished my table. My Classic II has a new home now.

Table is made of cedar, countertop and drawer front inlays are epoxy resin with a copper metallic pigment.

The three drawers on the right are for various toys/tools/accessories and the larger left side is a pull out charcoal bin.

Just have to order a cover for it as right now it's just a big blue tarp... which doesn't look the best, but gets the job done for now ;)

IMG_20191012_164439.jpg

IMG_20191012_164356.jpg

5 hours ago, Smokingdadbbq said:

Looks awesome, is the top able to take a hot accessory ok without melting?

Table top material is rated to around 400, so I won't be putting any pans on it or anything. Jeez... I couldn't even bring myself to rest the grate gripper on it because I didn't want to get it dirty lol

That's awesome.  Working on one myself...much more rustic looking though.  Can you show drawer and charcoal pullout details.  I'm to that point on mine and about to finalize layout/design.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, HoserJoe said:

That's awesome.  Working on one myself...much more rustic looking though.  Can you show drawer and charcoal pullout details.  I'm to that point on mine and about to finalize layout/design.

Sure, next time I'm out there cooking - I'll take some more pics of the drawers/cabinets pulled out.