Hey all. Living in Scotland and well getting the ole Kamado (Early model Pit Boss K24) going and was looking for a cheap divide and conquer setup. Getting compatible bits for a non-KJ grill is a bit tricky in the UK and the price is bat sh!t crazy but I came across the brand Onlyfire but not the one listed for a Kamado as it seems they carry a premium price due to Kamado branding.
Looking at many of the kettle grill versions there was only a 1/2" difference in size I can't believe that a factory would run off different models in 1/2 sizes not exactly a pair of shoes. Anyway, the "Onlyfire BBQ Cooking Grate System Fits for 22.5" Weber Kettle Grill and Other Similar Size Kettle Grills" fit perfectly in my K24 and cost £89.
Hope this helps some UK Kamado users.
Currently modding a stainless steel bowl as a cheap ash collector, but can't get my head around a £60 basket for charcoal....couldn't I use a cheap deep fryer chip basket??
Now next purchase Rotisserie that fits, anyone with a suggestion as I can't justify £200+
By Dave Bradfute
I'm gonna do some baby backs this weekend and would like to hear some opinions.
1. Temp. I'm thinking low and slow at about 225 to 250
2. Time - wrapped vs. unwrapped. 5 1/2 hours ish?
I used to do mine in a pellet with the 3-2-1 method, although for BB's I did 3-1-.5.
Let me hear your methods and why.
Here we are sharing you Inkbird flash sale schedule, then you can pick up items at right time for the lowest price, please check pictures about flash sale items details:
Brief Introduction To Flash Sale:
25% off for IBT-6XS with six probes on 17 Dec;
30% off for IBT-4XC with four probes on 19 Dec;
25% off for IBT-4XS with two/four probes on 19 Dec;
30% off for IBBQ-4T WiFi with four probes on 21 Dec；
20% off for HET-F001 Instant Read Probe Thermometer on 21 Dec;
30% off for IHT-1P Rechargeable Probe Thermometer on 21 Dec.
Please tag your friends who may need one. thank you. wish you a wonderful day.
Hey Uk friends, Inkbird Black Friday sale will start tonight, here I am doing a discount list to help you find products quickly:
1. IBT-4XS with two/four probes: 25% off/ Deal Price:£33.74 (Was: £44.99 )
2. Sous Vide WI-FI Culinary Cooker: 40% off(30% off page coupon + 10% off code: JKF9KQU5)/ Deal Price: £62.39 (Was: £103.99 )
3. IBBQ-4T with four coloured probes: £25 off/ Deal Price: £90.99 (Was: £115.99 )
4. IHT-1P Rechargeable Waterproof Thermometer: 20% off(15% off page coupon + 5% off code: OE2GTYSX)/ Deal Price: £90.99 (Was: £29.99 )
5. IBT-6XS with six probes: 25% off code: RPIPN7UY / Deal Price: £41.24(Was: £54.99 )
6. IRF-4S 1500 feet BBQ Thermometer with four probes: 36% off/ Deal Price: £47.99 (Was: £74.99)
All the deals and code available time: 00:00-23:59 28 Nov, only the 28 Nov.
BTW, Inkbird UK doing free giveaway now, check:
Share with your firends. Send me message if you have any question about Inkbird Black Friday Sale.