Time for a Blackstone!?

lnarngr

You can't go wrong with a griddle. Fast and easy weeknight cooks, and super versatile. 

I have a 2 burner 17", it's really just a smidgen small. Going to Walmart tomorrow. If they have that griddle for that price Santa will probably be getting me a new griddle. 

Oh man, I might be in trouble.  I just bought a new Weber 22" Master Touch yesterday to help with some overflow duties and now you flash this in front of me.  Yikes!  I am running out of room on my back patio, perhaps I can take the 18" Weber OTS to the other home, I'm thin on equipment up there, Move the new Weber Master Touch to it's spot and.....   It isn't going to work.  That sure is tempting though.

6 hours ago, philpom said:

Oh man, I might be in trouble.  I just bought a new Weber 22" Master Touch yesterday to help with some overflow duties and now you flash this in front of me.  Yikes!  I am running out of room on my back patio, perhaps I can take the 18" Weber OTS to the other home, I'm thin on equipment up there, Move the new Weber Master Touch to it's spot and.....   It isn't going to work.  That sure is tempting though.

First World Prollems! 

HeeHee! 

Since we are all adults in the house (and no one wanted to get up early with me) Mrs skreef decided we would open our Christmas presents after dinner tonight (Christmas eve). Here are a few pictures for a tease. I'll post a bit more about it in the morning after I cook breakfast. I like it a lot. 

Side shelves not installed. 

bg28a.thumb.jpg.34fb87e5eaeee1d43b9adafa9beffc37.jpg

bg28b.thumb.jpg.2c3ab2514cba1e94182380adee2f7f3b.jpg

bg28c.thumb.jpg.ea3ab848cbf41401ceba031399edc0bc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, I picked one up and have cooked burgers, breakfast and last night, stir-fry. Family is thrilled with the results. 

I am quite intimidated, but getting more comfortable. 

The key is preparation and that ain't my long suit. Kamado is imminently more forgiving. 

The combination of the two is going to be unbeatable! 

47 minutes ago, lnarngr said:

So, I picked one up and have cooked burgers, breakfast and last night, stir-fry. Family is thrilled with the results. 

I am quite intimidated, but getting more comfortable. 

The key is preparation and that ain't my long suit. Kamado is imminently more forgiving. 

The combination of the two is going to be unbeatable! 

Congratulations on the Blackstone. You bought one of their better models in my opinion. It won't be long before you're totally comfortable with it. 

I have a stir fry kinda of dinner planed for tonight's meal on the Blackstone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These Black Friday Blackstone griddles are showing up at clearance prices in some Walmarts.  I've been watching mine locally, and finally pulled the trigger tonight at $99.  A few other stores are currently at $124.  Here's a link to Brickseek for a quick search:

https://brickseek.com/p/blackstone-proseries-3-burner-28-griddle/8452752#in-store-offers