Blackstone PROseries 28", 3 burner griddle

ckreef

I must have been good this year because Mrs skreef came through on this one. 

Blackstone PROseries 28", 3 burner griddle. 

bg28d.thumb.jpg.2a4fd649a050c4fc9ab6c7b2ec6d96f1.jpg

bg28e.thumb.jpg.9d9440dc86adb554867974e4f0af657b.jpg

bg28c.thumb.jpg.37b14e52da0ca4f4de1dca52f698e99c.jpg

This was a huge upgrade from my 17", 2 burner table top griddle. Here are some random thoughts:

Very well packed in the box. 

It said 30 minutes assembly time and that was spot on. 

#3 phillips and adjustable wrench was all that was needed. 

Powder coated gray finish. 

Very sturdy stand. 

4" rubber tire casters makes moving it around very easy. 

Large grease catch for the rear grease drain. 

Grease catch pulls right out. 

You can get foil liners for the grease catch. 

Comes with 2 side shelves with a magnetic bar on one and a paper towel holder for the other. 

Both shelves have pegs that can be installed on the end to hang various utensils. 

Due to limited space I installed one shelf with the paper towel holder on the side that holds the propane tank. 

3 long SS burners each with their own ignitor. 

The front orange Blackstone is NOT a sticker. It was CNC cut from the metal with an orange backing plate. 

Nice hinged lid. 

The cheapest part of the whole unit is the handle for the lid. Seemed a bit flimsy but once installed is more than adequate for the lid.

Blackstone has come a long way with their advertisement stickers. I went through their sticker war when I bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago (I almost lost that war - LOL - if you bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago you'll know what I'm talking about). The advertisement stickers on this griddle easily peeled right off B)

I am very pleased with the purchase. Decent quality for the price. Anyways I guess I need to get cooking some breakfast. 

48 minutes ago, KismetKamado said:

Apparently I was not very good this year - no fun new Blackstone for me under the tree...  that really looks like a great size and setup.  

We still haven't looked in our stockings yet. A little birdie whispered in my ear that there's a few lottery scratchy tickets in there. A big enough win and the outdoor kitchen would grow even bigger. 

Awesome! That new 28" model with the 22" depth is fantastic. I had a few friends get them this holiday season, as the price/square inch/BTU combo was about perfect.

We hosted Christmas this morning and cooked two pounds of bacon in one wave and then 24 large pancakes in three fast waves, probably sold another one! ;)

14 hours ago, ckreef said:

I must have been good this year because Mrs skreef came through on this one. 

Blackstone PROseries 28", 3 burner griddle. 

bg28d.thumb.jpg.2a4fd649a050c4fc9ab6c7b2ec6d96f1.jpg

bg28e.thumb.jpg.9d9440dc86adb554867974e4f0af657b.jpg

bg28c.thumb.jpg.37b14e52da0ca4f4de1dca52f698e99c.jpg

This was a huge upgrade from my 17", 2 burner table top griddle. Here are some random thoughts:

Very well packed in the box. 

It said 30 minutes assembly time and that was spot on. 

#3 phillips and adjustable wrench was all that was needed. 

Powder coated gray finish. 

Very sturdy stand. 

4" rubber tire casters makes moving it around very easy. 

Large grease catch for the rear grease drain. 

Grease catch pulls right out. 

You can get foil liners for the grease catch. 

Comes with 2 side shelves with a magnetic bar on one and a paper towel holder for the other. 

Both shelves have pegs that can be installed on the end to hang various utensils. 

Due to limited space I installed one shelf with the paper towel holder on the side that holds the propane tank. 

3 long SS burners each with their own ignitor. 

The front orange Blackstone is NOT a sticker. It was CNC cut from the metal with an orange backing plate. 

Nice hinged lid. 

The cheapest part of the whole unit is the handle for the lid. Seemed a bit flimsy but once installed is more than adequate for the lid.

Blackstone has come a long way with their advertisement stickers. I went through their sticker war when I bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago (I almost lost that war - LOL - if you bought a Blackstone Pizza Oven years ago you'll know what I'm talking about). The advertisement stickers on this griddle easily peeled right off B)

I am very pleased with the purchase. Decent quality for the price. Anyways I guess I need to get cooking some breakfast. 

I have this one in my home for last 2 years and it still working until now. The cooking square and BTU are the most important things that I love

7 hours ago, seirestaurant said:

it still working until now

What part is no longer working? With all things propane the one issue I've had a few times is some bug gets up in there builds a cocoon and blocks up the propane. Usually requires taking some of it apart, finding the clog, and poking it out with a wire coat hanger. 

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

What part is no longer working? With all things propane the one issue I've had a few times is some bug gets up in there builds a cocoon and blocks up the propane. Usually requires taking some of it apart, finding the clog, and poking it out with a wire coat hanger. 

Luckily, i didn't have issue with the bugs. Actually, i just used my grill 2 or 3 times in a month so I don't have problems

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Charnie said:

Where can I buy the Pro Series 3 burner griddle now (3/13/20). Walmart is OUT. 

Take a trip to middle Georgia. All the Walmarts have the 3 burner Pro griddle on the shelves - bring your own toilet paper as there's none of that in stock. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...