Kamado Joe Costco Roadshow 2020

I spoke to a Kamado Joe representative and was informed that the Big Joe II is on backorder and will likely be available at retailers mid to late July.  He could not comment on whether or not Costco would still offer them or even if the roadshow schedule for the remainder of the year will occur.

I will find out Friday as per the Costco APP, Kamado Joe is supposed to be at my location. However they took it down on the WEB. 

I am looking to buy one ASAP as my Louisiana Grill cracked after 3 months and the vendor told me to return it to Costco 

• 1 month later...

I called Costco on Thursday for confirmation that they were still doing the roadshow and they did confirm it was still scheduled. So, I got up early and traveled 1 hour to get to the Carlsbad Costco on Friday, August 21st, 2020. I arrived at 9:10 expecting to wait in line for 10 am to roll around but forgot Costco has Senior hours. I quickly made my way to the area usually housing the outdoors items only to find the Kamado Joe Roadshow was a NO-SHOW! I asked several Costco employees and as said that they just didn't show up. Really frustrated. 

15 hours ago, KamadoLen said:

I called Costco on Thursday for confirmation that they were still doing the roadshow and they did confirm it was still scheduled. So, I got up early and traveled 1 hour to get to the Carlsbad Costco on Friday, August 21st, 2020. I arrived at 9:10 expecting to wait in line for 10 am to roll around but forgot Costco has Senior hours. I quickly made my way to the area usually housing the outdoors items only to find the Kamado Joe Roadshow was a NO-SHOW! I asked several Costco employees and as said that they just didn't show up. Really frustrated. 

They were probably there, they just didnt bring any stock with them

I know supply has been a real issue for KJ (plus many others) since COVID kicked off

Actually, not sure about Costco anymore, let alone their roadshow vendors.

Costco does a lot of things well [fill in the blank] so we press on with a membership.

Nostalgically, we were members of Price Savers and Price Club long before the evolution of Costco.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:59 PM, John Setzler said:

There's this thing going on called COVID-19 that has all sorts of manufacturing and logistics at a standstill.  

Sure thing. Wish I could accept the virus as being the true reason for any sort of inconsistency. My son told me he lost one of my tools due to the virus. :-o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

See schedule below, I went to the Brentwood Store on 12/12/2020 (Southeast Region; outside of Nashville). No KJ rep at the store, but there were products for sale. KJ XL Big Block Lump was only $13 (20 lb bag). Classic II and Big Joe (both with covers) were also available (see photo for prices).

https://www.costco.com/kamado-joe-schedule.html

I ended up purchasing a Classic III from Atlanta Grill Company (ships next business day) and since it is KJ's flagship store...$200 discount (applied when you put it in your cart). $1499, free shipping, no tax.

https://atlantagrillcompany.com/collections/kamado-joe-1/products/kamado-joe-classic-iii-package

PXL_20201213_000854336.jpg