First Pork Butt Cook In Progress - NEED ADVICE

Ok so I started my first pork butt cook with a pit temp of 275.  It is a 8 pound bone in pork but.  After 2 hours the internal meat temp is already 124!?!  Is this normal?  I was thinking at 275 I was looking at about an hour a pound?  I backed the pit down to 250.  Should I be worried or am I over thinking this?

I usually do mine at around 225 to 240 degrees and make sure that the meat is injected with apple juice.  The juice slows the cooking process a little.  Dont forget that you will get a stall at about 160 degrees that may last as much as an hour and a half.   If you go for a meat temp of about 201 then let it rest in a hot cooler for as much as two hours, you should be good to pull your pork around supper t8me tonight.  Not to worry.

Thanks for asking!  So my cook went pretty well!  After getting advice here, as well as from my neighbor, I stopped panicking and let the butt do it's thing.

Here is a link to the cook from my Flame Boss.  

https://myflameboss.com/en/cooks/810304

You can see my panic period around the 8a hour.  The pork butt went on about 7a and then I wrapped it in foil with some apple juice and apple cider. vinegar about 12:20p. I pulled the pork butt off the grill about 3p and rested in double wrapped in foil and towels in a cooler under 5p.  I put pictures below.  Everyone loved the pork!  There were a few spots in the butt that weren't as probe tender as I would have liked so I think next time I'll have a little more patience and keep it on longer.  

There is a bonus picture below of the wings.  After I finished the butt, I cranked the grill up to 400 and used the Kamado Joe Chicken Wing Method and holy crap they were great.  Definitely a crowd favorite.  

Again, thanks for the help.  Pics below if you're interested.

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

The few times I've cooked pork but at 250 - 275 it has cooked a bit faster, I would imagine 275 - 325 would just blow straight through the stall.  It isn't a problem, pork butt is very forgiving, but my faster butts just didn't have the same bark and smoke profile as a 225 low and slow.