GrillnBrew

Blackstone 22" Griddle, $95.67 at Walmart

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, John Setzler said:

Ok.. i might pull the trigger.. i have been resisting buying one of these simply because i don't have room for it.

That's was my case as well, but just pulled trigger on this can't pass up and will find room for itB)

Scott

Edited by Scott Roberts

1 hour ago, John Setzler said:

i just don't need it and I definitely don't have space for it.

That's what my wife said, I told her it wasn't even two feet wide, then pulled the trigger while she was thinking of her next point to make.

2 hours ago, GrillnBrew said:

That's what my wife said, I told her it wasn't even two feet wide, then pulled the trigger while she was thinking of her next point to make.

Yea... lemme know how you like it.  I'm gonna pass.  I don't do that kind of cooking often enough to justify creating the space I'd need to put it.  

I think this sale is now over.  It was $95 as I was pulling it off the shelf.  I had pulled it up to verify the model I pulled from the shelf.  Waited in a long line to pay and it rang up $174.  I pulled my phone out to argue but in fact the website also now shows $174.

They still gave it to me for $95 because they saw the price change in the system.

Maybe this screen shot will help someone. 

Screenshot_20200308-143909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a061810766b0ada5349c938b0b3275c0.jpg