Finnish version of Neapolitan pizza

On 9/8/2020 at 11:02 AM, kurwaslobo said:

Yes it is. Njuda, mozzarella and san marzano pizza

Hello @kurwaslobo. I ordered the biscotto di sorrento from https://www.fornostenugnar.se/ and it will arrive this week, exciting!

Before attempting a cook at 450-500C, do I need to do something with the stone? Maybe "cook" it al lower temperatures gradually? Any tip is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,      Here is some pictures of my kamado joe pizzas. I try to learn more and more about pizzas all the time.    I use high temperature 400-500c, usua

Friday was first time when i was using Biscotto di Sorrento pizzastone.    You dont need heat deflectors with that stone and the stone keeps running on 435-450c even i opened lid approx ever

Saturday was pizza night..   65% hydration, 70h cold fermentation and baking temperature was 450-500c.

Posted Images

On 12/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, dathzo said:

Hello @kurwaslobo. I ordered the biscotto di sorrento from https://www.fornostenugnar.se/ and it will arrive this week, exciting!

Before attempting a cook at 450-500C, do I need to do something with the stone? Maybe "cook" it al lower temperatures gradually? Any tip is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi you need to dry it. Like keep it on 125c like 5h