SeaBrisket

What's your side grill?

I use a Green Mountain Davy Crockett pellet grill/smoker next to my Akorn. It fires up on battery power, ignites quickly, and adds just the right amount of smoke for steaks (while reverse searing) and planked salmon. It is only 21" long and is on a separate cart. I can transfer to my kamado when I need the high temp sear or just a higher temp after the smoke. This combo has worked out great for me. If I don't need the smoke, then I use the 17" Blackstone griddle (again on a separate cart) for vegetables or such.

I'm up to 8 or 10 grills depending on how you're counting so I guess that gets me into the collector status B) ??? 

Either way with all the choices the Blackstone 3 burner Pro griddle is the most flexible and the best compliment to any other grill. Probably gets used more than any other single grill. 

I'm up to 8 or 10 grills depending on how you're counting so I guess that gets me into the collector status B) ??? 

8 or 10 grills!!? Good God man. How do you do it? I have 5 and have been threatened with divorce if even look at another grill. Women, okay. Grills, I'm out on the street.

You are my hero.

NVRider - you'll get to know CKReef.  He's a legend around these parts.  We aren’t really sure he exists though.  LOL

All the men want to be like him, Mrs SKReef just plain wants him.

29 minutes ago, NVRider said:

8 or 10 grills!!? Good God man. How do you do it? I have 5 and have been threatened with divorce if even look at another grill. Women, okay. Grills, I'm out on the street.

You are my hero.

15 minutes ago, JeffieBoy said:

NVRider - you'll get to know CKReef.  He's a legend around these parts.  We aren’t really sure he exists though.  LOL

All the men want to be like him, Mrs SKReef just plain wants him.

I just keep promising no more grills. But you know promises were meant to be broken B)

Besides grills are a cooking appliance (sore of like a new oven for the house) and cooking appliances don't count since everyone reaps the benefits. When Mrs skreef wanted a new washing machine that didn't count since I reap the benefit of clean laundry. 

@NVRider I'm hoping you're following along with my warped sense of logic B)

Primo Oval XL with an Akorn Jr. has been serving me well.  Building an outdoor kitchen this Spring and plan to add a small built-in gasser mainly for fish and searing.  Any recommendations ?

My Main grill is my Kamado Joe Classic II with all the fixins except a slo roller, I'm really proud of all my Joe Accessories. But, my side chicks are my Rec Tec Stampede with Competition Cart and Shelf, Weber Performer, and Weber 18.5". My wife says I have a problem, I agree.. I need a Joe Jr. and a big joe

2 minutes ago, mtoddsolomon said:

My Main grill is my Kamado Joe Classic II with all the fixins except a slo roller, I'm really proud of all my Joe Accessories. But, my side chicks are my Rec Tec Stampede with Competition Cart and Shelf, Weber Performer, and Weber 18.5". My wife says I have a problem, I agree.. I need a Joe Jr. and a big joe

You're not alone with that problem, but most people who have similar or larger collections of grills would not call it a problem.

I know the griddle has been mentioned already a few times, but my blackstone has been a great sidekick to my Big Joe. It's versatile, heats up a bit quicker since it's a gasser and allows for me to prepare my sides outside while the Joe is doing the heavy work.

Besides my KJJ, I have a Weber 22 Frankenstein , Weber 26.75 kettle, Weber Jumbo Joe, both versions of the Cobb grill and coming today my Weber Char Q grill. Forgot my new Blackstone 22-dang I have to many grillsB)

Scott

Her name is Barbara. I met her on Tinder. Before that, it was Jennifer. I met her on Ashley Madison before they went bust. Not sure why you’re asking such personal questions about side girls in this sub-forum. Seems like it should go in The Cooler or Do-It-Yourself sub-forum.

Edit: ignore my post. I misread the title. 

12 hours ago, Golf Griller said:

You're not alone with that problem, but most people who have similar or larger collections of grills would not call it a problem.

Problem - what problem - I don't have a problem. 

Admitting a problem is the first step to recovery - I have a long ways to go to recovery LOL