FS-BBQUBE Temp Controller for Akorn

Chap Swinson

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KamadoJim
      Hi,

What are the most popular size of Kamado? Is there any data on whether 18" / 24" / Other are best sellers?

Thanks
    • By COKAMADO
      All,

I am new to the site and messed up the location of my post by initially putting it in the introductions section. Below is the link to that post.

I am looking for ideas on small cracks forming in the firebox of my New Old Kinuura Yaki #5 Kamado.

Photo of kamado for fun

• By Go Apps
      Hello, I’m in the market for a temperature controller for my Big Joe. I’m trying to decide between the Flame Boss 500 and the Fireboard 2 
    • By Tom_V
      First cook on Joetissorie on the Akorn, and yes it fits perfect! I used a combination rub of KC's and Dinasour BBQ Cajun Foreplay. (Dinasour BBQ is the BEST BBQ restaurant in NY State) I also made a paste with same ingredients and rubbed under breast skin and inside cavity. Akorn running at 400-425 deg. Amazing flavor!

• By Cranky1
      Hi all,
      Just got an Akorn 16820 and mother nature decided to go all cool and wet on me. Looking forward to trying this thing out.