Combustication

Bought a KJC3 display model online, missing parts, best place to buy?

Hi all,

I purchased a Classic iii display model recently online from a local business all-sales-final and didn't do my due diligence when picking it up.  I knew in advance that it didn't come with the shelves or the stand but its also missing the control tower top vent, the ceramic plate, and the SloRoller :-(.      Where would you recommend purchasing these parts for the best price?   Should I stick with Kamado Joe parts or are there 3rd party upgrades for what I'm missing?

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Combustication said:

Hi all,

I purchased a Classic iii display model recently online from a local business all-sales-final and didn't do my due diligence when picking it up.  I knew in advance that it didn't come with the shelves or the stand but its also missing the control tower top vent, the ceramic plate, and the SloRoller :-(.      Where would you recommend purchasing these parts for the best price?   Should I stick with Kamado Joe parts or are there 3rd party upgrades for what I'm missing?

Thanks!

You won't find an after-market option for the slo-roller but you can find options for the Kontrol Tower and the heat deflectors. Try Atlanta Grill Company and BBQGuys.com

That said, you might contact Kamado Joe corporate and tell them the store shorted you the components. All of that stuff is, quite literally, in the box, so how those parts wandered off is a bit goofy. KJ Corporate might say "sorry about your luck", but it can't hurt to ask. 

Sounds like the dealer was closing his contract with KJ and dumping gear.