BBQ Bloopers Aussie Style

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 10:14 PM, ckreef said:

LMAO - I need Mrs skreef to watch that so she knows I'm not the only one who cusses up a storm from time to time. 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:14 PM, ckreef said:

LMAO - I need Mrs skreef to watch that so she knows I'm not the only one who cusses up a storm from time to time. 

Hahahahaha 

That was so f*&%ing funny. I've actually considered doing a cooking video on my channel all f*&@ed up in hopes of helping me get past some of the awkwardness of being in front of a camera. I may not post it but use it as a learning tool to see how I am in a little more relaxed state of mind.

17 minutes ago, Team402 said:

That was so f*&%ing funny. I've actually considered doing a cooking video on my channel all f*&@ed up in hopes of helping me get past some of the awkwardness of being in front of a camera. I may not post it but use it as a learning tool to see how I am in a little more relaxed state of mind.

Come on now - if you make that video you need to post it - we all want to see it B)

2 hours ago, Team402 said:

Thanks mate!! It was a looooong time before I put my ugly mug in the video mate. Took a while to pluck up the courage I guess. Just do it mate! If you do it for yourself then no negative opinions matter.