Reef's Actual Camp Cooking 5-2 & 5-3-20

ckreef

Georgia's shelter in place order expired Thursday night at midnight. So we had a impromptu trip this weekend to a local rv park. Grabbed a few groceries from the house and headed out after work on Friday. Great weather and a really nice rv park. We had a great weekend. Here are a few pictures. 

sm1a.thumb.jpg.72d8d7db2775ccbae88e2aa0a421cf7e.jpg

sm1b.thumb.jpg.b3820f5222d72093bd9e03f2e659a31c.jpg

rcc050320a.thumb.jpg.088232707b9131cfd05553af3bd50524.jpg

rcc050320c.thumb.jpg.15720f6804dc090f74ca83f1b0855e2f.jpg

rcc050320d.thumb.jpg.fdf2f31e8ce74aecdab523f5ec59832a.jpg

Nice looking spread there. Glad to see you are able to use your trailer. Those drumsticks were just jumping out of the picture at me. Has me motivated to fire up my Holland (my best chicken cooker) and do a couple of drumsticks and bone in chicken breasts

6 hours ago, Vanole said:

Nice looking spread there. Glad to see you are able to use your trailer. Those drumsticks were just jumping out of the picture at me. Has me motivated to fire up my Holland (my best chicken cooker) and do a couple of drumsticks and bone in chicken breasts

TY @Vanole - game on for camping at this point. Have a long memorial weekend reserved with a river front site, can't wait. As for impromptu weekends it's going to be a matter of finding a close by site on short notice.