Pitt Boss K24 Ash Basket ?

I am looking for an Ash Basket for my Kamado.   I’m hoping to help with air flow, clean up, etc. 

Does anyone have an Ash Basket that fits nicely into the Pitt Boss?

are there any models that are as expensive as Kick Ash that fit properly, or close to properly?

I don't have a Pit Boss but I do have a KAB for my KJJr and its quality stuff and think about this all the other baskets came after KAB start theirs and they do have a steel version of it too.

Scott

My first cooker was a Pitt Boss and I purchased a KAB.  Then the base cracked and I took it back to Costco and purchased a KJBJ and have been using the KAB in it ever since.  It fits both and seems to be tough enough withstand pizza cook temps and works great.

While you are at it, buy the Woo ring too and a 16.5" pizza stone. It's the best investment that improved my K24. Otherwise the grate is way too close to the coals. Plus flip it upside down to do pizza. I never use the useless diffuser now, the gaps are way too big around it.

https://ceramicgrillstore.com/collections/pit-boss-24-kamado-grill-costco/products/pit-boss-24-woo-ring-costco

• 1 month later...