Does everybody wrap their butt?

I wrapped it at 175.  I know it's hard to mess up a butt, so I'm sure it's going to be awesome.  Spritzing with apple juice and apple cider vinegar. Cooking it on my Green Mountain Grill this time. 

If I'm paying attention I'll wrap it just after it comes out of the stall and the temperature starts to slowly rise again (the stall usually happens in the low to mid 160's). If you're pressed for time wrap it before the stall. 

I used to do a loose wrap with apple juice in the bottom. Now I like to squirt a little vinegar based sauce on it and do a tight wrap. 

I wrap mine after about 165 in foil with about 1 cup or so of broth. The  crust doesn't matter to me.  This way when I unwrap I have some juice that I use when I reheat the left overs. I keep the juice separated  till needed. Ive also done mine completely on the smoker when i have more than 2 of us  here. Try both ways and see what you like. How did yours turn out?

3 hours ago, len440 said:

I wrap mine after about 165 in foil with about 1 cup or so of broth. The  crust doesn't matter to me.  This way when I unwrap I have some juice that I use when I reheat the left overs. I keep the juice separated  till needed. Ive also done mine completely on the smoker when i have more than 2 of us  here. Try both ways and see what you like. How did yours turn out?

Turned out perfect. I wrapped at 175.  Wife said I don't know what you could have done for it to be better. Tasted like a big rib without the bones. all smokey meat. 

I used to, but now that I usually cook them around 300-325 I don't. The stall doesn't last long enough to be a real bother, and I can add juices or vinegar right when I start shredding if i want those flavors.