CentralTexBBQ

Lighting Grill Going To Store For Meat

Momma is never very far away. I am guessing you even look crosseyed and that little fellow, and your kids as well as the ladies in your hood will make short work of you. Stay safe, my friend, let the feeling pass. had four of those  little ones hanging around my place last year. Haven't seen any yet this year. 

Normally I’d agree. But, I’m in a highly residential area with full view of several acres of lawns both front and back. It left alone after 30 minutes or so. if there was some sort of summons, I certainly didn’t hear it. 

Unfortunately, I’m thinking car accident. 

Yeah, that is always a possibility. Unfortunately, a young one actually ran into our car the other night, Just came directly out of heavy brush, probably didn't see him for more than half a second before he ran into the edge of the front bumper.Thought he was dead but he got up and ran into the brush. I looked for him but couldn't find a trace. Hip I think, hate to see them suffer. 

I like to let deer grow up a bit before I start giving them "That" look.  If that had been a young wild pig, on the other hand, it might have been invited in for Sunday dinner.  Louisiana Cochon de Lait, Yum!

Well, it seems the little fella is ok after all and his momma or big sis is alive and kicking as well. That is until she met an inquisitive El Paso boxer not used to seeing such animals.  :-D

4F20694F-786D-4D59-82B3-78BE591DCD4B.thumb.jpeg.3c7b3a5e4a254d69be0f7994bdc0247e.jpeg

4C82117B-D07E-4673-99DC-47A32119C675.thumb.jpeg.36e45ddc50d3bd67f5138a51a397c6f8.jpeg

8B8F6DF0-673D-46D4-9EB9-902DE2E11BEF.thumb.jpeg.2b1b60011dcd7def3f123a9f423c5ef2.jpeg

F0579872-EDF2-4F71-8AA6-569DC605C915.thumb.jpeg.f586992ebeff4440d4081fca03419f57.jpeg

after an initial growl, seems she really just wanted to play. The deer in the other hand was all business and chased her around the yard a couple of times before I had to intervene to get the deer to back off. :rofl:

I have Australian Cattle Dogs and that would have been a whole different conversation.  They love to chase and when things turn around they love being chased.  And then they turn it around again...

Yeah, I was a little disappointed at first but then remembered that she's still really a pup- just turned a year old. I helped my daughter drive 23 hours to get here. And, I'm really going to miss them both when they leave in two weeks...