As a child growing up in the PI at Clark AB (actually born there also) I am quite familiar with this dish. During my Navy time visited Subic an untold number of times. Used to order this dish at Nina Papagyos even though it was more famous for Mexican food.

Your chicken looks spectacular. Fantastic job.

Fine cook Sir ,looks delicious.Have had numerous liberty calls in Subic, myself (1969 and 70). Always loved that chicken, smokey and sweet, with a fresh bright citrus essence. Can't actually remember the name of the place we always went, but it had a cool patio out back with tables around a pond which was home to some gators. Maybe my lack of memory can be blamed on the excess of the  San Miguel bottles on our table.

a great looking chicken cook, Filipino food is another cuisine on my to do list.  I've visited the Philippines years ago (early 80s) when my dad was stationed in Okinawa.       I remember one holiday trip in the PI one Thanksgiving during a typhoon, not something one forgets