Brisket Leftovers....

Soft tacos with salsa and shred lettuce, sometimes with cheese too, sometimes with chipotle sauce on top of all.

Also, with fried or scrambled eggs with or without fried onion, and/or fried green jalapeno with our without fresh salsa and/or pico, and/or chipotle sauce.

The above also makes a great soft taco.

Sometimes I just microwave a few ounces, wrap in a paper towel and snack straight up.

I like quesadillas, you just use whatever shredded cheese you have on hand, maybe a little BBQ sauce if youre feeling frisky, chop up some cherry tomatoes in there, some scallions.

I also sometimes treat it like bacon, warm it up in a pan (not like, fry it, just slowly warm it up). and have it on the side with some eggs and toast (or biscuits)

I bet you could make some sort of bastardized sausage gravy with it, if you just made the white gravy with butter/flour/milk and folded in chopped brisket too.....OH MAN IMMA GO DO THAT

Pizza is good, Add it to BBQ Beans or Franklins Pinto Beans, And one of my favorites is make some Eric's Blue Smoked Cabbage and mix it in

Here's Eric's Video but he used Beef Cheeks, Brisket works just as good

10 hours ago, JaxxQ said:

Pizza is good, Add it to BBQ Beans or Franklins Pinto Beans, And one of my favorites is make some Eric's Blue Smoked Cabbage and mix it in

Here's Eric's Video but he used Beef Cheeks, Brisket works just as good

a 'little' garlic lolol 

That actually looks really good!

*update*…….

y4mdHxbiyeVLZ3XIb77JYm0vFKT-o52-Dj0y3H5Q

4 hours later....

y4m0at-5CdZ5dIcFPbd2pIRhFbLoHPlKjNKPSssd

That was pretty darn good, thanks for the link Jaxxq! Chopped, tossed in some mayo mustard dressing and sprinkled with some chopped brisket....ate the lot! Not too sure how the wife is going to cope later on tonight though after half a cabbage for dinner!!

y4mxC0Qa_ZzAEkg7VqeDt9SUpK-BJJ0bT0oVhIta

8 hours ago, Nnank76 said:

I'm not going to be any help as i quite like those two options.

I do sometimes put it between two slices of a good sour dough, cheese horseradish or mustard and toast it.  

The Panini / toasted sandwich sounds good!

I'm with Nnank76, I like those, too. Meathead has a list at the end of his recipe of what to do with leftovers, many of which have been covered here already.  https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/beef-and-bison-recipes/smoked-brisket-texas-style

One I had not considered from his article, "Buzz Dean in Wisconsin says he takes his leftovers to the pub and trades them for beer!" hahaha

On 6/16/2020 at 8:24 AM, SeaBrisket said:

Sheppard's pie or a pot pie. Pizza. Chop some up and make a brisket queso. Mix it in with fried potatoes and put an egg on it. I once brought some pulled pork over to a friend from Venezuela and he made arepas, which would be great with brisket. 

Arepas turned out good too!

y4mR2yvF4ufoHG0HTCjnpZ1dMGrGJZYNqB3MXT1I

I think it makes an amazing pasta sauce, especially if you do a slow cook of cherry tomatoes,  garlic & onion in a dutch oven or something in the Kamado then add your preferred sauce.

Another great hit was Brisket in steamed Bao buns, these are incredibly easy to make and taste amazing.

C00F3A9F-E70D-45C3-B153-253A5BBC5866.jpeg