Cooking times for backs vs. spares

Forgive me if this has been asked before; I tried to search this, but couldn't come up with anything. Anywho, gonna smoke some ribs tomorrow. Got one rack of baby backs, and two racks of spares to smoke tomorrow. I'd like them to finish around the same time. Is there a general thought regarding difference in cooking time? Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. How did your ribs turn out? I usually smoke ribs 275-290, 1.75-2 hours bare, 1 hour wrapped with liquid, then 1/2 hour for sauce.  Works the same for spares and baby backs..

3 hours ago, dman said:

Sorry for the late reply. How did your ribs turn out? I usually smoke ribs 275-290, 1.75-2 hours bare, 1 hour wrapped with liquid, then 1/2 hour for sauce.  Works the same for spares and baby backs..

My spares came out pretty good, BBs were meat-mush. I did 2-2-.5 at 250°. The BBs I got had an insane amount of meat on them. I probably shouldn't have wrapped then at all.

Hmmm, I have never thought about this. Always done multiple racks of the same cut. For ribs I loosely follow the 3-2-1 method, but shorten it depending on how the cook goes. Last time it was closer to 2-2-0.5 at 270.

If you were to mix cuts again, I would monitor the BBs and pull them early or wrap them late. Hard to screw up pork ribs IMO.

3 hours ago, Rick in Ontario said:

I do mine at 300 for 3 to 4 hours, no wrap is necessary on a Kamado in my experience.

A Kamado provides a very moist cooking environment.

As always YMMV

Rick that is what I did last time. This being my second time ever I wanted to try something different.