Baby Back Rib Run and Rub test.

I did a run of 3 racks of baby back ribs for my sister's birthday tonight.  These turned out fantastic.  I smoked them @ 225 -240 for 5hrs over B&B Oak lump and Best of the West 100% Mesquite lump and cherry wood chunks.  Rack 1, see the toothpicks, was rubbed with Bad Byron's Butt rub and Weber Spicy Cocoa rub.  Rack 2 was again rubbed with Bad Byron's and Fire & Smoke Society Pork Perfect. Rack 3 was different, it was rubbed with Fresh Jax Ghost Pepper Sea Salt, Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Ranch, and Fire & Smoke Society Wicked Wynona.  Far and away rack 3 was the favorite.  Those are gone, the other 2 also turned out awesome, I really can't pick a winner between those 2.  I finished them with a 50/50 Duke's Hickory Moonshine sauce and Cranberry Grape juice.  I definitely recommend using some juice to cut your sauce when basting.  I might do a cut shot later everyone was hungry and tired of waiting for me to finish cutting.  Smoke ring was on point.  

20200703_123631.jpg

20200703_125152.jpg

20200703_175802.jpg

20200703_175807.jpg

20200703_175811.jpg