Jump to content

Where do you get these?

Recommended Posts

Thanks guys!

I have previously heard of these things but oddly never ran across them for sale during recent searches related to my recent Classic II purchase. 

My plan (which may never happen) is to create a rack that will accept at least hot cylindrical items such as grates, deflectors, etc. safely and containing any grease or mess. I was going to make it horizontal but the sheila insisted on getting me a gigantic plastic storage box. So, I could orient my rack to be open from the top. 

Again, guys, thanks for the help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...