Your Experience With KJ Customer Service

How has your experience with KJ customer service been lately?  How long have you waited to hear about any warranty claims?  Have you been satisfied with KJ's service?

My lower mesh gasket has finally come loose about 2/3's around the bottom.  Remember, I had the issue with the gasket sliding into the grill.  Well, finally it just came loose.  I just try

to arrange it before closing to help it get a pretty good fit.  From using my pea brain, I believe the gasket was merely cut about and inch too short.

Anyways, KJ did sent me a new mesh gasket kit.  I got it laying in the sun on my back deck with hopes of installing today after work.

I'm still waiting on some other issues.  It just seems it takes a long time to get things resolved but they do finally get resolved.  I was always a lot quicker dealing with problems but of course

I didn't have a company the magnitude of KJ. LOL

Had 2 experiences with KJ customer service  first  about paint peeling off kontrol tower sent replacement 2nd was my deflector plate cracked and the sent replacement. I did have a 3rd contact i sent an email ONLY asking about a few pinholes and surprisingly they sent a touch up paint.Overall a good company to deal with. But with whats going on now and sold to masterbuilt things might change a bit

24 minutes ago, len440 said:

Had 2 experiences with KJ customer service  first  about paint peeling off kontrol tower sent replacement 2nd was my deflector plate cracked and the sent replacement. I did have a 3rd contact i sent an email ONLY asking about a few pinholes and surprisingly they sent a touch up paint.Overall a good company to deal with. But with whats going on now and sold to masterbuilt things might change a bit

Do you remember your wait time?