So John had indicated the the sloroller has no Teflon yet I see it in ads for the grill.   While John is the guru not everyone may have seen his post. 
Here is the response from KJ:  

The sloroller is not teflon coated but it is heat tempered up to 500 degrees. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

On 8/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, John Setzler said:

deleted

It's lethal. This from a Dow Corning safety data sheet for a chlorinated fluorocarbon grease. 

"At temperatures above 482F/250C this material may produce highly toxic gaseous compounds such as hydrogen fluoride and perfluorohydrocarbons. Provide adequate ventilation or use the appropriate respiratory protection if the possibility of exceeding 482F/250C exists. Avoid contamination of tobacco products. Fluoropolymers on tobacco goods may cause adverse health effects by inhalation of the decomposition products. ..."

Frank

Well........it ain't got a snowballs chance in **** of ever making it past California's overly restrictive environmental  laws without having THE label attached.  Oh wait, EVERYTHING comes with THE warning label in California.:-o

" Everything has a lethal dose"

John hit it on the head.   Everything, including water and pure oxygen is toxic or  lethal in the right dose   One thing missing from all of these reports is an LD50 [dose at which 50% die] or a threshold safe level.  Downgrade any report that says "could" or "may".   Show me some hard data.

While it is preferable to avoid exposure to things you don't need it is equally important not to freak out over minuscule and harmless amounts .  Life is awash with 'toxins'.

Ask the folks who used to work at the factory that made teflon if it's dangerous, oh wait, you can't, they died from multiple cancers.

As for me, even if life is full of various cancer causing chems that don't really hurt that many people, if you add them all up, do you begin to see cancer rates and deaths from chemo/radiation treatment rise nation wide, well yes you do so perhaps one less of them would be a good plan.

Sooo going back to my original post KJ indicates that it doesn’t have a Teflon coating so the concerns SHOULD be unwarranted in this application.   I am not sure why you would apply Teflon to the sloroller unless it was going to be used as a cooking surface.  
If you are concerned we all have had some some great cooks with our old divide and conquer!!

On 8/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, John Setzler said:

deleted

That’s probably the heart of the issue.  Significancy varies by person.  For me, the question is, “How many non-lethal doses of any poison am I willing to consume?”  Since I don’t know if the harmful effect is cumulative, I say, “None.”

The city I live in puts chlorine in the water to prevent germs from living in the water pipes while the water is on its way to my house.  But chlorine is a poison, so we’re unwilling to consume it in ongoing non-lethal doses.  Consequently, just before we consume the water, we remove the chlorine.

Many of my neighbors and friends consume it.  I don’t see a way to determine which is the better plan. 

We also avoid Teflon like the plague.  Many others don’t.  Again, I don’t see a way to determine which is the better plan.

And I wasn't trying to put you in that position... my apologies. Like any tool Teflon has its place, and can be used safely... or not. Frankly, I was unaware of the issue before running across the grease MSDS. 

Frank 

There used to be a low friction motor oil sold that did improve engine performance thru friction reduction UNTIL some small aircraft crashes caused by the engines failing which were found to have been caused by the teflon carbonizing with the bits floating around in the oil killing the engines which caused crashes which killed the pilots.

If memory serves the teflon turned to chunks and came unstuck from the metal parts at under 500 degrees, which means it does not belong on or near a fire source when combined with food that humans will consume.

The problem is that while almost everything does indeed have a lethal dose, some things just build up in the body slowly, insidiously creating problems such as DNA mutations and cancer and other issues.

Hey, we are all going to  have to 'catch that bus'. And chances are, of some process that is already in us. But I suspect liver failure or kidney disease or metastasizng esophageal cancer might be some of the harder ways to go.

Life is hard enough without deliberately, knowingly,  loading the pistol for Russian Roulette.