I decided to do a short video this week on grilled corn on the cob using my Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 gas grill.  I haven't shown that grill any love on the video front lately so I need to do some more cooking on it.  

At any rate, there is nothing spectacular about cooking corn on the cob and there are a lot of preferential ways to get the job done.  Whichever route you take, it's always fun to build a slather like (or not like) Mexican street corn.  This is also where you can get creative... here's what I put in mine:

Approximately:

2/3 cup Duke's Mayo

1 finely chopped sun dried tomato

1 tablespoon of Atlanta Grill Company's Garlic & Herb seasoning blend (use whatever blend or rub you like)

zest of 1 lime

juice of 1/2 lime

grated parmesan to top

chopped cilantro to top

I forgot that I wanted to add about 1 tsp of hot sauce to this blend.....

Cook your corn on the cob however you like.  I cooked these by firing up the left two burners on my grill and let the grill come up to temp.  That got me to about 400°F inside the grill.  I put the ears on the elevated rack on the indirect side and let them roast there for 20 or 30 minutes.  Then I peeled the husks back and grilled them over the direct side at grate level until I had some char... then I smeared on the slather mixture and coated with grated parmesan and chopped cilantro....

It was GOOOOOOD.