Looking for some assistance in purchasing a Shish Kebab Wheel attachment for my KJ Classic 1 18".  It will be used with the Joetisserie rod.  I have the Napoleon 64000 basket that I current use as well.  I want to ensure that the shish kebab wheels will have clearance and that the kebab sticks are not too long.  I do not want to be cutting down skewers, basic plug and play.

Pictures, product links will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all and Happy Grilling & Smoking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HokieOC
      Finally pulled the trigger on a Joetisserie and can’t wait to start using it. First up want to do a chicken as that seems simple and easy, but given the two pack Costco sells has anyone done two birds at the same time on a KJ Classic? I’ve searched but haven’t found much Info with people cooking two, other than a picture which seems to be a Big Joe. Seems like it might be tight but should make it as long as they aren’t over 5lbs each. Also wondering if that affects cooking time. 
    • By Lesta80
      No more to say really...  2 years now with the keg, no regrets  - Except for the time I cleaned the outside with cleaner and ruined the finish! But it doesn’t affect the cook!!!!

• By KamadoMax
      Ingredients
      - Chicken Wings
      - Oil
      - Kosmos Q Wing Dust (optional)
      - Your favorite Wing Sauce 

Directions
      This cook is so simple! I take the wing portions and coat them in some neutral oil (canola, EVOO, Avocado). Then I toss in Kosmos Q Wing dust - for this one I used their Buffalo version but you can chose your favorite. If you don't have wing dust, you can use salt and pepper along with some cayenne. Once the wings are coated I throw them into the Napoleon basket which is attached to the JoeTisserie. As with most of my JoeTisserie cooks, I bank the coals to the back and let them come up to about 400-425 degrees. Put the JoeTisserie in place and turn it on! The wings will rotate for about 45 minutes, or until perfectly golden brown and crispy. Take them out and enjoy as is or with your favorite wing sauce! 

I love doing wings this way. For me, it's the best way to get consistently crispy and perfectly done wings. The really taste like they came out of a fryer. 

Enjoy the video! 

• By buckleybj
      I didn't intend on this being part of the March challenge as I haven't yet participated, but here it goes. I have had the Joetisserie for a few months now and am always looking for a reason to use it. Since it's the time of year lamb is grilled, braised, smoked, etc. I've seen several post and decided to give it a try on the spit. 

Picked up a 4 lb leg of lamb as Costco and followed a marinade recipe online:

https://www.food.com/recipe/greek-lamb-rotisserie-grill-methods-229788

Ingredients for the marinade are:

3 to 4 tablespoon lemons, juice and zest of
      1⁄4 cup olive oil
      6 garlic cloves, minced
      1 teaspoon thyme
      1 teaspoon oregano
      1 teaspoon rosemary
      1 bay leaf
      salt and pepper

I marinaded overnight and then set it up on the Joe for around 2 hours until the internal temp was 135. Since it was thicker in the middle the internal temps weren't consistent but it worked well because I like mine more on the rare side and the wife likes hers a little more done.

All in all I was very happy with the experience and will be adding lamb to my rotation. 

• By odamaK
      So, I got my Joetisserie and began to look for a replacement motor in case after a year my motor failed. The joetisserie motor is .model RM-A101, and conveniently enough Onlyfire has the exact same model number motor that looks identical. Here is the link on Amazon for Canada, same item would be for the USA. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Replacement-Stainless-Rotisserie-Aftermarket/dp/B00X7RKFWG/ref=asc_df_B00X7RKFWG/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=293002225578&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1174210165666426299&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9000793&hvtargid=pla-502873780552&psc=1&th=1

I ordered by both, and the stainless is going back, it does not match for reasons below. 

Now this says it's rated for 20lbs and is 4 watts just like the Kamado Joe one except the kamado Joe says 50 lbs. which I find odd. 

Also the stainless steel one on Amazon is a RM-A201 and the bolt pattern does not .match the Kamado Joe plate if you have to swap plates. 

The description says it has anti backlash gears.

It's not stronger for those looking for more power but this will allow you to swap adaptor plates and have a backup motor in case your motor dies during a spin possibly and this will get you back up and ruunnig. It's cheap insurance.  

Can't upload photos from where I am but will try later. 

Oh the joetisserie cord is longer.