Kamado Joe Classic 3 missing cart and casters

On 9/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, JMN00 said:

I just received my Kamado Joe Classic 3 from Amazon Prime.  Unfortunately it is missing the stand and casters.  For those you who have purchased....did the stand come in a separate box?  Im wondering if the Amazon guys just accidentally separated the package.  Very disappointed.  Kamado doesn't answer the phone, so I am not sure what to do other than return it.  

Thanks

On 9/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, sjanowiak said:

Same situation. Mine arrived yesterday, excitedly opened the box this morning to find that I was missing the stand and casters. In my Amazon count, it shows the item as not delivered so perhaps the rest is still coming?

This happened to me too.  I got the cart and no grill.  Marked delivered.  Lost in transit.  Sold from Amazon.  What is going on here?  I got refunded for my order and went to BBQ Guys to purchase.  What ended up happening to yours?

On 9/9/2020 at 8:42 AM, Brad23 said:

This happened to me too.  I got the cart and no grill.  Marked delivered.  Lost in transit.  Sold from Amazon.  What is going on here?  I got refunded for my order and went to BBQ Guys to purchase.  What ended up happening to yours?

KJ said they were going to help me with a cart.  I wrote back and asked when it would ship.  I was basically told that I will know when it ships when I get the FedEx tracking info.  I asked again if they had an estimated ship date.  Now I can’t get a response.  I’m about 2 days away from returning everything I bought from KJ.   

14 hours ago, JMN00 said:

KJ said they were going to help me with a cart.  I wrote back and asked when it would ship.  I was basically told that I will know when it ships when I get the FedEx tracking info.  I asked again if they had an estimated ship date.  Now I can’t get a response.  I’m about 2 days away from returning everything I bought from KJ.   

I think you should send yours back.  Amazon gave you a discount because of the problem.  Kamado Joe said they were gonna help you out with the cart even after Amazon had given you this discount.  Now it's not happening fast enough.  You need to buy locally from some dealer who can help you.  I'm sure there is a big green egg or a primo dealer in a brick and mortar that you can deal with face to face and not have these issues.  

15 hours ago, JMN00 said:

Try and be persistent but also patient with KJ customer service. From what others have reported recently they aren't in any hurry to take care of their customers but they do typically follow through with what was promised. If you can't wait or get them to follow through then go back to the drawing board and start over with your purchasing decision. Like John said, there are dealers locally that can help with other brand kamados. That will include premium brands as well as the budget brands and with it being this time of year you might find a decent end of the season deal.

In any case, don't give up the journey, it is worth it and you'll be happily cooking over fire soon enough!