Sorry about the change... the most recent software update crashed my custom theme and I absolutely HATE the theme editor that comes with this package.  It's a nightmare to use.  They now have canned themes that they would like for me to BUY.  You pay an up front fee and then an continued fee every six months to keep using the theme so it just ain't gonna happen here.

7 minutes ago, John Setzler said:

Sorry about the change... the most recent software update crashed my custom theme and I absolutely HATE the theme editor that comes with this package.  It's a nightmare to use.  They now have canned themes that they would like for me to BUY.  You pay an up front fee and then an continued fee every six months to keep using the theme so it just ain't gonna happen here.

its nice to be able to change themes on the site but its not the end of the world.

depending on what browser we are using we can change it on our end.

i use an addon called dark reader.

https://darkreader.org/

works ok on most sites. some sites it makes the page wonky so then i just shut it off while i need to.

3 hours ago, John Setzler said:

Caught me by suprise, thought I might have logged in to a bogus site at first.  :razz:

We'll all survive. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:17 PM, PHEAD said:

i need to be able to change the theme again. default is always way too bright.

I created a new theme you can try called KG 2020... let me know what you think about it.... The editor doesn't look too good in this new revision but I can play with that some more later....

7 minutes ago, John Setzler said:

I created a new theme you can try called KG 2020... let me know what you think about it.... The editor doesn't look too good in this new revision but I can play with that some more later....

That theme looks better to me. It needs some tweaks but I think you are on the right path. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, John Setzler said:

i think it looks good. good medium between super bright default and the dark reader.

thanks brotha.