Greetings from SC

SC Seminole

Big Joe 3 just delivered yesterday. Waited 2 months and I’m pretty stoked to get it moved so I can fire it up. Been browsing around the site for a couple months and figured I should set up an account and introduce myself now that it had delivered. I was little worried after reading about some recent deliveries with damage, but it showed up in pretty good shape.

Sure did. I've had plenty of time to investigate over the last few months. The story is much longer than my 2 month wait. I went through the internal battle of classic vs big joe (apparently many people go through this, Lol). I originally bought the classic 2 and was already going to have to wait a few weeks for it to ship. Before it shipped, I changed my mind and figured why not get the classic 3 because I'm planning on having this thing for 10+ years. Cancelled the order and ordered the classic 3. As I waited weeks for it, I changed my mind yet again the week before it was supposed to ship and went with the big joe 3. Overall a 4 month adventure. Haven't cooked on it yet, but I feel like I made the right choice, especially after having it come in.  

Atlanta Grill Company was super accommodating as I continually changed my mind.

20 hours ago, SC Seminole said:

I originally bought the classic 2 and was already going to have to wait a few weeks for it to ship. Before it shipped, I changed my mind and figured why not get the classic 3 because I'm planning on having this thing for 10+ years. Cancelled the order and ordered the classic 3. As I waited weeks for it, I changed my mind yet again the week before it was supposed to ship and went with the big joe 3. Overall a 4 month adventure.

Damn, Brutha! 

I don't believe I'd a told all that! 

HeeHee! 

JK! 

All joking aside, sounds like some stuff I would do. 

You should have just gotten both. I would if I could. (see Warden, above)