Hello friends. I'm new to posting content on this forum but have lurked for quite a while. Awesome stuff here in any case. 

I have two questions for y'all. I'm in the market for a cart for my Kamado Joe and wonder if any of you have a perspective on Wellspring's BBQ Alpha Series Carts?

https://wellspringbbq.com/grill-carts/ 

4_Door_Deluxe_Kamodo_01.jpg

They look like they'd fit exactly what i want. Also I called them a month ago and they mentioned that while their carts are marketed as supporting Classic IIs you would be able to fit a Classic III in there with no changes. Do any of you have that experience fitting a Classic III into a Classic II dimensioned cart?

In any case, love the content everyone. Thanks for your help in advance. 

1 hour ago, T_om said:

Interesting cabinet.  But I went to the website, looked all over for pricing, then closed the page.  Any company that refuses to post pricing can do without my business.

Tom

Haha, I had the exact same reaction.  If they don't want to show the price I have no interest in buying from them.

2 hours ago, AJS390 said:

Haha, I had the exact same reaction.  If they don't want to show the price I have no interest in buying from them.

They don't have a buy it not option on their page that i could find), only a list of dealers, so i don't know why they'd need to show prices 

If it said POA, i'd be miffed, but this looks more like a company that operates through a distributer network rather than direct to the public sales 

3 hours ago, CentralTexBBQ said:

I'm continually frustrated by the fact that no one seems to want to make one with wheels that can actually roll through a yard. :|

There is one, advertised here, that is how I found it. Can’t remember the name. They make a Kamado, I think. The cart is universal fit. Here it is...https://store.grillagrills.com/products/kamado-pro-cart?variant=31472923246649&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic?utm_source=google&utm_medium=surfaces&utm_campaign=shopping feed&utm_content=free google shoppingclicks&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIteLOkvKt7AIVaQiICR088wz3EAQYASABEgJoOPD_BwE

2 hours ago, len440 said:

Kind of looks like a Sears craftsman tool caddy But for the 1300 bucks on fuzzy post it shouldb have metal doors.

Lol never really paid attention to the cost. The one cart I found with adequate wheels that I would pull the trigger on in a hot sec, actually costs a good deal more than my Big Joe itself. My brain would never let me buy it.

image.thumb.png.b7ca08df8498b2d884770747fd34d3c5.png

image.png

• 4 months later...

Greetings, Wellspring here.  I want to express appreciation to all for the feedback of our cabinets. 

On 10/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, AJS390 said:

Would it be better if you knew the MSRP, or have a list of Online dealers who we partnered with?  

On 10/11/2020 at 6:16 PM, CentralTexBBQ said:

I'm continually frustrated by the fact that no one seems to want to make one with wheels that can actually roll through a yard. :|

I've passed this to our owners.  Would you rather a two wheel 10" dolly or a 4 wheel like the tool chest above? 

Thanks, 

Jason  - info@wellspringllc.us