Hi all,

After ordering my KJ Classic III back on June 14th, it finally arrived yesterday!  A buddy came over to help lift and carry to the back yard(I had a cold case on ice) and fired up some burgers.  Best I've had at home yet!  Had a QQ about the cover.   The package said KJ Classic bbq cover, but when I drapped it over the KJ after it had fully cooled down it's as if it's too large... the vent cap fits perfect, but I have this large extra cover to the right, almost as if the shelf was supposed to be raised.  I've attached a pic where you can see it draping on the right side with lots of extra material.  There's also a triangle flap at the top back, near the vent cap, with 3 eyelets, but no eyelets on the base for securing it.   This sounds like a silly question but with the high wind we get here, how does one properly fit this, or did they give me the wrong one?

Thanks in advance!

KJCover.jpg

Love the R2 cover comment.  That makes sense.  It's as if mine is for a KJ table insert with a right shelf.  Nothing a bungee chord or two won't fix.  Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something, and aside from missing the proper cover, I can make do with this...

Thanks all!  To the Canadian members, Happy Thanksgiving!