Newbie Kamado advice (which to choose)

Hi guys, 

Im taking my first steps in to the Kamado world this week by buying my first Kamado Grill :woot:

I've spent months researching and looking but Im stuck between 2 grills and could use a nudge in the right direction. Im based in the UK, and Im torn between:

Kamado Bono - Their "Media" version has a 17" grate diameter, comes with their version of divide and conquer system, a rain cover, ash tool and a chicken holder. £599 + £60 delivery. The accessories are plentiful and they are reasonably priced compared to other brand name eggs. Reviews for the Kamado Bono range is excellent.

or

Masterbuilt MCG300S - You know the drill with this one, its basically a KJ Classic 2 and would fit all the KJ accessories. 18" grate diameter, comes with an ash tool and a grate grabber. £599 + £30 delivery. 

All opinions and suggestions are welcome! :-D

Not sure if you can get these in the UK, but for half the price you can get a very suitable Kamado. And I
challenge anyone to a final product taste test against any other Kamado.

https://www.chargriller.com/collections/kamado-grills#

The Junior model is very inexpensive. I have the Cart Model and the Junior for about 10 years now and expect
another 10 years out of them. If I were to have to buy another set they would probably outlast me.

I got a masterbuild a few month ago and it is excellent. I got a divide and conquer from Amazon (not a KJ one) which was cheap but good quality and had the deflector plates which I couldn't find anywhere as everything was out of stock. Also bought an X ring (i think thats what is called) made by KJ that fits perfectly.

All in all I spent a fair bit on extra kit that comes with KJ's as standard but it still cost me less and I am more than happy with it.

21 hours ago, Mark Kamado said:

I got a masterbuild a few month ago and it is excellent. I got a divide and conquer from Amazon (not a KJ one) which was cheap but good quality and had the deflector plates which I couldn't find anywhere as everything was out of stock. Also bought an X ring (i think thats what is called) made by KJ that fits perfectly.

All in all I spent a fair bit on extra kit that comes with KJ's as standard but it still cost me less and I am more than happy with it.

Thanks mate!

The Masterbuilt makes sense. I'm holding off until Black Friday and then i'll order one that weekend.