Greetings from the Great White North....

Just discovered this site this afternoon....Took possession of my Visions Professional S-Series in August after relocating to a condo.  Now I've been learning how to grill without gas. Had a few issues with temperature control but I'm working through them. Still need to get a charcoal basket I think. But it's been a blast...smoked spatchcocked chickens, whole sockeye salmon, smoked pork loin roasts, pork and beef tenderloins, venison kabobs etc.... Different lump brands, smoking woods...so much to learn....and now under COVID-19 restrictions and cold temperatures headed my way...looking forward to standing out on my balcony wearing my parka, tongs in one hand, a cold beer in the other, watching those little wisps of smoke drift between the snowflakes. It's all good...hope everyone just stays healthy, happy and sane til life returns to normal.

Welcome to the forum!  

You're going to love using that Vision in the winter.   So much easier than using a gas bbq in a Canadian winter.   

I can't say I enjoy being outside when it's -25 or worse, but some of my best product has come from those temps.  The kamado just stays toasty and that cold dry air burns really nicely.

Cheers!