FS: Kamado Joe Big Joe (2015) Tampa Bay FL

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By social assassin
      Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for any tips on how to cook a full packer brisket on my KJ Classic 2.  To date I have only smoked brisket twice; one time each of the Point & the Flat.  After seeing them in person at Costco it doesn’t look like it will fit on my KJ.  How do you make it work?

I am not sure if I posted this question in the correct thread.

Take Care,
      Pablo 
    • By itskrod00
      Want to purchase one of these accessories.  My question is can the soap stone do everything the cast iron can do plus more?

I imagine the soapstone wouldnt get as hot as the cast iron?
      I imagine the cast iron cooking, more food would possibly stick and more maintenance

or

are they too very different tools for different type cooks/food.
    • By wk3660
      Just received my Kamado Joe.  I had an egg years ago, way before technology introduced itself into the sphere.  There is so much information and so many products to chose from I am in information overload.  I will be doing brisket & pulled pork from time to time, but will mainly do chicken and the usual dinner staples.  Should I make the investment into something that is scalable with a fan added eventually, or just get a great wireless thermometer and trust proven cooking ability and forget about a fan.  Thanks for the replies. 
    • By Smokingdadbbq
      In this video, you will find all of the information necessary to properly unbox and assemble your new Kamado Joe Classic III grill.  I didn't think to make a video for the first one, so thought I would share tips I picked up from doing it a second time around.

• By LargeRedJoe
      Kamado Joe is having a warehouse sale next Friday and Saturday in Atlanta (well, really it's Duluth).

Kamado Joe
      3400 Rivergreen Ct NW
      Duluth, GA 30096-2519

ETA: From Conor Brennan