Random Pictures Thread - John Setzler

1 hour ago, robertyb said:

The rules should be the same as any other thread on the forum. If someone gets out of hand have a moderator issue a warning to them and if they persist then ban them for a while. If they come back and do it again ban them for life. 

And btw John. As a Revenue Agent for 34 years of my life I think I know people fairly well plus I was a moderator for another forum for several years.  :)

That doesn't work.  The reason it doesn't work is because people will push the boundaries of the rules.  If it is not well and specifically defined you can expect it to be taken advantage of.  Trust me.  I have been doing this long enough to know exactly what to expect.  I have seen it all and seen it all more than once.  

I currently think we will just keep things as they are.  I am going to modify the rules for the cooler forum now to indicate what I expect in this section of the forum.  If it's not respected I will close this section of the forum since this section is unrelated to the theme here.

On 12/12/2020 at 4:56 PM, adm said:

Here's my random picture of the day....not cooked on the Kamado, but Beef Wellington with a chestnut mushroom Duxelles:

IMG_5145-XL.jpg

Oh, my ,I don't think I have had beef wellington in 4 or 5 years. Quite some some time at any rate. I am drooling.