John Setzler's Complete Video Index (through 2020)

I have spent some time cataloging all of my videos.  I have created this list but I am also maintaining an actively updated video index in the form of play lists at my YouTube Channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/ManCaveMeals/playlists

These playlists contain all of my Man Cave Meals, Kamado Joe, and Atlanta Grill Company video content all in one place.  If you are interested in keeping up with all of my current video content, you should subscribe to the Man Cave Meals youtube channel AND the Atlanta Grill Company YouTube Channel.  

I have attached a PDF file that contains my video index that is current through the end of 2020.  I will update this PDF file periodically but not every time I post a new video:

JMS Video Index.pdf

Awesome list John.. So cool to see not only how your own baking/cooking and  grilling techniques have matured and been enhanced. .but also your videos in terms of delivery, shots, and descriptions.  Thanks so much for having this website and for all you have given to us newer Kamado aficionados wannabees and bakers apprentices hopefuls..:) Happy New year to you and All and All the best in 2021!

Dang it man!!! 

I look at the total number of videos, figure it's at least 5 min average per video. That equals about 1-2 hours of cooking per video minimum with 2-3 hours of editing per video......... Dang it man!!! 

My math may be a little off but not by too far. I had no idea you had that much content out in the world and the shear amount of time you devoted to it. 

12 hours ago, ckreef said:

Dang it man!!! 

I look at the total number of videos, figure it's at least 5 min average per video. That equals about 1-2 hours of cooking per video minimum with 2-3 hours of editing per video......... Dang it man!!! 

My math may be a little off but not by too far. I had no idea you had that much content out in the world and the shear amount of time you devoted to it. 

It is a lot of time and work but I don't have anywhere near 2-3 hours editing time in each of these videos.  Once I have the video shot, I rarely ever spend more than about 45 minutes in post processing and rendering the finished video file. These guys who shoot with multiple cameras from multiple angles spend a lot more time in production than I do.  Those parts of production make for a more visually appealing presentation but it costs a LOT more in equipment and time to make it happen.  My video production is minimalist.  

14 hours ago, John Setzler said:

It is a lot of time and work but I don't have anywhere near 2-3 hours editing time in each of these videos.  Once I have the video shot, I rarely ever spend more than about 45 minutes in post processing and rendering the finished video file. These guys who shoot with multiple cameras from multiple angles spend a lot more time in production than I do.  Those parts of production make for a more visually appealing presentation but it costs a LOT more in equipment and time to make it happen.  My video production is minimalist.  

Yeah, but it works. Good stuff. 

John, thanks a bunch for all of your videos! I finally pulled the trigger and bought a KJ 3 last week, your videos have been a tremendous help in learning to use it!

• 8 months later...

John-S, I just want to go on record here for saying thanks so much for putting together this "Body of Knowledge!"  Both video and printed.

You really are a very good instructor, and in both mediums.  (And no, not many people are actually any good at it.)  No reply is needed.