Help needed to clean pizza stone

Help!  I had a mishap with my dojo while attempting to bake a pizza.   I don’t think I used enough flour on the dough, and the dough was extra sticky and wouldn’t come off the keel.  Most of the sauce and cheese spilled onto the pizza stone.   Is it ruined, or can it be cleaned?  I would appreciate any help/advice

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased multiple stones so I always have at least one clean. I do a rotation moving the dirtiest stone to the deflector position dirty face down  during a 600 deg pizza cook. Flip the stone over during the next pizza cook, clean the other side,  and you have a completely clean stone.  Keep that up every time you cook pizza and you will always be ready for the next cook with a clean side to cook your pies on. I have four 14"  stones I keep in constant rotation . No need to go above 600 as someone said. I usually cook my pies and then let my Egg sit at 600 for an extra 20 min or so, before I shut it down. Pizza cooks also keep your fire box a chalky white clean. Happy Cooking.