Totally Non Scientific Rating Of Kamados

Not certain where to post this but, I came across this article in Popular Mechanics, rating the supposed top 10 Kamados. Perhaps understanding them eaving out the luxury brand(s), I guess I am wondering how in the heck they totally slept on Primo. That is one fine grill.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/g35845428/best-kamado-grills/

13 hours ago, AntinOz said:

That reads like a filler piece written by someone who spent 10 minutes on google and has not used many, if any, of the kamados reviewed.

^^^ Exactly my thought.

Let's remember too that if you click those "Buy" links you are going through an affiliate code, and they are making money on it. I feel like 40% of the "articles" I read on the Internet these days are just fishing for money with a bunch of affiliate links. 

-Andrew

Forums like this, where an individual can read and evaluate the opinions from people with nothing to gain on different cooking levels are the way to go. If I ever need advice, I have never had anyone not be happy to share it.  Nothing against Popular Mechanics, but really?  

Along the same line....but I actually really agree with the findings...so many factors to consider though which are very individual.  For me (for example) I probably would have chosen the Kamado Joe Big Joe 3 over my Weber Summit Kamado, but it was higher cost (factor 1) and I need something somewhat portable (factor 2).