Hello From Chester County PA

sunriser8

I've grilled for years with just very basic techniques on a Weber Kettle Grill.  Always thought about getting a Kamado but never went ahead until recently when I saw a local ad for a 2 year old KJ Classic II barely used for $400! I bought it and since then I've been reading a lot on the internet and watching youtube videos.  Eventually I found this forum and I've been lurking here for a while, reading and learning.  This is such a great place to learn and share and so I'm looking forward to participating more.

I'm incredibly impressed with what you can do with these grills.

Welcome, glad to have you and your KJ with us. This forum is a great cooking resource and lots of fun, as well. Got to say, the quality of the meals we enjoy at our house has steadily increased over the years I have spent reading, learning, and cooking along with all the folks here. Enjoy your new grill, your entry into the world of Kamado Cooking, and the forum conversation as well.