New 5th Wheel - Reflection 337rls

ckreef

As you all may have read I got a new truck a little over a week ago. A Ram 3500. Well you can't have a new truck without a new trailer. Today we picked up our new Grand Design, Reflection 337rls 

new337rls.thumb.jpg.863fc40215082cd07987af5a93cd570f.jpg

Unfortunately as bad luck would have it I picked up a hitch hiker on the way home from the dealer. My TPMS did it's job and with a few roadside air refills I was able to limp it back home. I'm a little bummed about a ruined brand new Goodyear Endurance.

hitchhiker.thumb.jpg.b417edfd9d3d723b46f92bda5221866c.jpg

1 hour ago, John Setzler said:

That looks amazing :)

Thank you John. We are really excited to get this camping season going. Getting a new tire mounted later today. First local trip to give it a shake down will be this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, keeperovdeflame said:

Beautiful trailer, to be sure. I was thinking about your Harley that I have seen you take on trips. Can you still take it with you?

Unfortunately I had to sell it to help fund all this. That's the way it works. Sell one toy to fund another. I'm confident me and Mrs skreef will get way more enjoyment from this than we would have from the motorcycle. 

Wow!  So happy for you guys. Super exciting!  But you need Mrs Skreef in the picture for scale again. That trailer makes the truck look like a Tonka Toy and we saw how big the truck was in comparison to Skreef the other day so it’s got to be a monster. 

17 hours ago, ckreef said:

Unfortunately I had to sell it to help fund all this. That's the way it works. Sell one toy to fund another. I'm confident me and Mrs skreef will get way more enjoyment from this than we would have from the motorcycle. 

I definitely understand how that works, andI think your right about the 5th wheel, it will open up a whole new world for travel and quality time away from the grind. Like kismet, I am very happy for you both. That is truly a beautiful trailer, more like a 2nd home. Enjoy my friends.  Oh and by the way, I understand your pain about the tire as well, I recently got a new set of Michelins for my truck and put a huge roofing nail right through one  driving by a hoe construction site the very next day, went completely flat in minutes. Like Tony Soprano says, "What you gonna do".

22 hours ago, KismetKamado said:

Wow!  So happy for you guys. Super exciting!  But you need Mrs Skreef in the picture for scale again. That trailer makes the truck look like a Tonka Toy and we saw how big the truck was in comparison to Skreef the other day so it’s got to be a monster. 

Not a monster but definitely big enough to live in it if we ever chose to go that route. Even has hook ups for a washing machine and dryer. Will get a Mrs skreef picture this weekend. 

13 hours ago, len440 said:

Nice looking rig Agree with Kismet need Mrs. For scale. Sorry about the tire, being on the corner of the tire warranty might not apply glad you got it home ok  Harley or trailer tough call..

It really wasn't a tough call. I got my best in show trophy for the bike a couple of years ago so check that off the bucket list. The trailer will take us places in comfort way more than the motorcycle ever would. 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:52 PM, daninpd said:

Nice rig.  Glad to see someone else get hooked on the new RAM.  Every time my wife climbs in to or drives mine she says "I love this truck".  Happy trails.

Yea we love the new truck. Definitely a bit bigger than my last one (Nissan Titan) and much more comfy/luxurious on the inside. Being a 3500 it drives more like a truck but that was expected. 

Something I thought was stupid but is actually pretty cool (pun intended) is the air conditioned seats. 

5 hours ago, ckreef said:

Something I thought was stupid but is actually pretty cool (pun intended) is the air conditioned seats. 

aka....  I'll take "You know when you are getting soft when...." for $2000 Alex!