New Char-Griller Gravity Feed 980

Chargriller has a new gravity feed grill. Looks pretty nice. Will be some competition for the Masterbuilt series. $599 at Lowes

https://www.chargriller.com/pages/gravity980-landingpage

I've been wanting the MB560 since it came out, wife even says I can get one...usually followed by 'which grill are you going to get rid of?' And she is right, I don't really have the space and I do really like both my Akorn and Traeger 575. I talked my sister in law into getting the MB just  a couple of weeks ago, before I saw this new one. Interested to see how it compares.

These are hard to find, but found a Lowes that had some. It is a really nice looking grill. Much bigger in person than comes across in the videos. Honestly, almost too big...could probably do two turkeys at once for Thanksgiving! Didn't stop me from bringing one home with me though:) 10% off paid for the cover. Probably won't get it setup till this weekend. Spent the afternoon cleaning up my grill area. I think I will be happy with my current setup. I have small, medium, large with the Akorn Jr, full size Akorn and now the 980.