Divide and Conquer

A.O.

So for you guys that have these, is the divide and conquer all its cracked up to be? I mean really.. do you use it set up that way much? And can you instead set up two full grills at once if you have a bunch of stuff to smoke?

For Mother's Day, I cooked four racks of baby back ribs and a pot of baked beans at one time, and I have the Classic I.  Also use it for cooking protein and veggies at the same time, reverse sear, and for pizza.  With the exception of hamburgers and hot dogs, I pretty much use it for everything.

@GrillnBrew Im curious how you got that all to fit! I'm always looking for ways to capitalize cooking space in my Classic3.

I've only had my KJ for a couple months now and have mostly used the D&C for reverse sears and only a couple multi food cooks but I appreciate having the ability for the extra space and different temps

IMO the D&C is awesome I use the 2 level cooking setup on all cooks other then when I smoking low & slow or High heat Pizza Cooks, It allows you to do all in one cooks if used right.

Steak Cook.jpg