Egg Mates Mounting Hardware, where to buy?

baileybbq

I picked up a set of custom shelves for my large BGE from facebook but  it doesn't have the mounting hardware (shoulder screws, lock washer and nut.)  My BGE doesn't have the hardware.

Does anyone where I can buy in the US?  Canadian websites have them but they don't ship to US.

https://www.chadwicksandhacks.com/collections/big-green-egg-parts/products/big-green-egg-mates-hardware-replacement-pack

This store in Texas appear to have them but cannot be bought on line.  I did call and left a message but hoping if there are other places that sell them.

https://premiergrilling.com/products/big-green-egg-115812

Alternately, does anyone know what kind of shoulder screws are used?

Welcome the world of the Canadian consumer.  “Sorry, we don’t ship to Canada”, or “That $11.00 envelope of nuts and bolts?  Add $65 shipping plus duty”.  I have almost completely stopped buying on eBay, Amazon.com etc because of that attitude.  

if the local dealer fails to deliver, message me.  I live 45 minutes from Chadwicks and am looking for an excuse to get out of the cave I have been trapped in for the last 16 months…

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, JeffieBoy said:

Welcome the world of the Canadian consumer.  “Sorry, we don’t ship to Canada”, or “That $11.00 envelope of nuts and bolts?  Add $65 shipping plus duty”.  I have almost completely stopped buying on eBay, Amazon.com etc because of that attitude.  

if the local dealer fails to deliver, message me.  I live 45 minutes from Chadwicks and am looking for an excuse to get out of the cave I have been trapped in for the last 16 months…

Thanks.  I was able to get the hardware from the dealer.  I will try to install it this week.