Happy birthday to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Nice addition.

The only therms I'd ever used were on the smokers themselves. But about th3ish years ago, I asked for one for Father's Day and I've used it quite often. I'm still partial to cooking by feel, sight etc. but, it is a wonderful backup.

33 minutes ago, len440 said:

Why is the thermometer reading 73 and and not 71?

Yeah, so there!  All that teasing about getting old may be true.  Unless you had it set for me.  That was probably it....  Happy Birthday.

2 hours ago, len440 said:

Happy Birthday  Burgermeiste. Got one in a few weeks I have a few more trips around . Why is the thermometer reading 73 and and not 71? Happy birthday and many more.

Malfunctioning thermometer?  Had I thought about it I would have worked it to 71 and snapped a picture.    And thanks for all the birthday salutations. 

1 hour ago, daninpd said:

Yeah, so there!  All that teasing about getting old may be true.  Unless you had it set for me.  That was probably it....  Happy Birthday.

When anybody says I'm old, I just say "it's great to still be here sucking air with you mere mortals":-D

Happy Birthday. I have an older Thermapen, but it's Father's Day in the UK this coming Sunday, and I have been dropping hints that it needs replacing with a new one....