Customer Service is ignoring my claim of a broken firebox

RodRussell

I am a relatively new KJ owner.  I have had to make two warranty claims for accessories that were damaged out of the box.  I received responses within 24 hours and both claims were resolved satisfactorily.  So far my experience with KJ customer service has been excellent.  Just my personal experience and opinion.  

9 hours ago, John Setzler said:

I gave up on that.  It was a losing battle and I was tired of being painted as a KJ Fan boy.  I am a KJ fan boy but I am tired of defending them.

:rofl:

I don't really read the other brand forums very often but I assumed it applied to all brands. But, I can see how it is a losing battle, especially when the posts were coming in hot and heavy in the midst of the most severe CovID shutdowns and no one could figure out why customer service and deliveries were so slow.

3 hours ago, CentralTexBBQ said:

:rofl:

I don't really read the other brand forums very often but I assumed it applied to all brands. But, I can see how it is a losing battle, especially when the posts were coming in hot and heavy in the midst of the most severe CovID shutdowns and no one could figure out why customer service and deliveries were so slow.

It did apply to all brands but guess what... no one seems to be complaining about anyone but KJ... lol

On 6/23/2021 at 9:06 AM, Gebo said:

They sent

me a soap stone at no charge to compensate me for my 3 month delay on my cracked bottom fire ring.  That

makes me a happy smoker!

I scored a free soapstone for waiting so long as well, not to mention an entire second grill!

I had to wait a long time, and had to threaten to dispute my credit card charge in order to get a response, but once the ball finally started rolling, it paid off.