Hi from Melbourne

Rodz

Hello all,

Just joined the forum. I am a newbie to the low and slow cooking and kamado cooking.

Bought my first kamado (Auplex) last year and have been practicing with smaller cooks and on how to maintain low and slow temperatures consistently. Learnt a lot through experimenting and made heaps of mistakes too :D

Then I recently moved into selling the old kamado buying a Kamado Joe - Classic  II  as I needed more accessories and found it worth going this way than buying more accessories on the generic model I had. I also now appreciate the quality and design of a grill like Kamado Joe over a generic brand.

I find the forum to be very informative and excited to be here.

Welcome to you and your new Joe. Post some of you cooks as you transition into your new cooker.  I went from a Akorn to a Joe and it was a revelation about control.  Happy to have you here.

12 hours ago, Rodz said:

Bought my first kamado (Auplex) last year and have been practicing with smaller cooks and on how to maintain low and slow temperatures consistently. Learnt a lot through experimenting and made heaps of mistakes too :D

Rod welcome. Those weren't heaps of mistakes those were heaps of learning experiences