New Grilla Silverbac AT

After getting tired of my grills at the lake place being messed with or stolenĀ I bought a Grilla Grill Silverbac AT to carry back and forth from the house to the lake cabin. I'm actually pretty impressed with this grill. It's not a huge grill but it is made with a lot of stainless steel and has a insulated bottom barrel. With the optional upper half rack extension the grate space increases to 877 sq inches. I have done about 4 cooks on it both grilling and low and slow smoking and I really like it. They also have a jerky rack that I used to do six racks of baby backs on. The AT cart makes it really easy to pull up on to my utility trailer. The new ones like I bought have a WiFi controller but has two different modes, one is PID mode where it keeps a constant temp and a more traditional mode they call pro mode that has the usual swings in temps that most pellet smokers have. There is also a pause button that you can use to open the lid during a cook to check on your food that wont give a big spike in temp.

Grilla silverback at.jpg