Hey folks it's Free Stone Peach season

Made grilled free stone peaches with vanilla ice cream and a balsamic glaze the other night. Best desert ever. Freestones are only available for a short season so you got to get them and use them quick because they will be gone too soon.  A grilled peach is the perfect touch to anything you cook on the grill. I cook them around 350 over open coals. Start em cut face down, slathered in olive oil,  until you mark them well, then turn them over with the skin side down, until the juice in the pit bubbles. Pull em, dress em up, and eat em, simple as that. 

IMG_1826.thumb.jpeg.87a287b628bc9f29b5be4931f64f9767.jpeg

Costco has been selling both yellow and white freestone peaches for a while here. We buy

a box a week and enjoy them with breakfast or grilled with dinner. The Olive Mill in Queen Creek,

AZ offers a peach infused white balsamic reduction which we use when we grill them. We add a

little bit of cheese and they make a great ending to a meal.

On 8/14/2021 at 9:24 AM, K_sqrd said:

The Olive Mill in Queen Creek,

AZ offers a peach infused white balsamic reduction which we use when we grill them. 

Yes Sir, Mr. Buddy, I have a large bottle of that in my pantry, great stuff but getting low and need a refill. The cool thing about the Olive Mill is that they don't infuse stuff in the strict sense of the term meaning heat it up and let it transfer essence and flavor. They don't heat anything but add the peache, other fruits, herbs etc during the cold press process. gives you a much more intense flavor profile. I took the tour when we went down there and actually listened to the guy. I absolutely could not cook with out their garlic extra virgin olive oil.