Nice rack

dman

Haven’t bought ribs in awhile and suffered sticker shock! What I usually got for $12.00 or so was $20.00 on sale! But I had a hankering for ribs so I picked up a meaty rack of baby backs. Rubbed with B B King’s Memphis style rub and on at 250 for an hour and a half, then wrapped with 1/2 cup of red wine for an hour. Then meat side down for 10 minutes then flipped for 20 minutes and some Sweet Baby Ray’s. Came out great. 

5E80DA9C-023D-47A8-8CFE-FDFB2DD421CD.jpeg

313B73F6-4E45-4648-A53D-0838F7A77364.jpeg

23 hours ago, dman said:

Haven’t bought ribs in awhile and suffered sticker shock! What I usually got for $12.00 or so was $20.00 on sale! But I had a hankering for ribs so I picked up a meaty rack of baby backs. Rubbed with B B King’s Memphis style rub and on at 250 for an hour and a half, then wrapped with 1/2 cup of red wine for an hour. Then meat side down for 10 minutes then flipped for 20 minutes and some Sweet Baby Ray’s. Came out great. 

5E80DA9C-023D-47A8-8CFE-FDFB2DD421CD.jpeg

313B73F6-4E45-4648-A53D-0838F7A77364.jpeg

3 hours ago, len440 said:

Just finished a big breakfast ( I'm retired so I get up and  eat when I want to ) and you guys are making me hungry again with your pics. Remember a saying man does not live by bread alone. He needs BB also 

Very true lol!  Life is too short to miss out on a good bbq lol