Where do I Find a Blaze Kamado?

BBQBruce

I am looking to purchase a Kamado Grill. I have been impressed with what I have read about the Blaze Kamado Grill. But I can’t see making a major purchase without first getting hands on with the merchandise. I am currently in the Atlanta, GA area awaiting the completion of the construction of my home in Phoenix, AZ. Is there a retailer in the Atlanta or Phoenix area that carry the Blaze Kamado? If not, is there any location where I can find the Blaze Kamado Grill?

7 hours ago, BBQBruce said:

I am looking to purchase a Kamado Grill. I have been impressed with what I have read about the Blaze Kamado Grill. But I can’t see making a major purchase without first getting hands on with the merchandise. I am currently in the Atlanta, GA area awaiting the completion of the construction of my home in Phoenix, AZ. Is there a retailer in the Atlanta or Phoenix area that carry the Blaze Kamado? If not, is there any location where I can find the Blaze Kamado Grill?

bbqguys.com

4 hours ago, John Setzler said:

bbqguys.com

Oh…I know I can “buy” it online at bbqguys.com.  I want to see it. I want to lift the lid. I want to tap on the aluminum body and hear the sound. I can’t do that at bbqguys.com. I am looking for a retailer where I can walk through their door and see the Blaze Kamado Grill.

7 hours ago, BBQBruce said:

Oh…I know I can “buy” it online at bbqguys.com.  I want to see it. I want to lift the lid. I want to tap on the aluminum body and hear the sound. I can’t do that at bbqguys.com. I am looking for a retailer where I can walk through their door and see the Blaze Kamado Grill.

Well, BBQGuys has a showroom in Baton Rouge that has a Blaze.  So as you're passing through Baton Rouge on your way to AZ, you might check that out.  Not that I'd recommend going that way, unless you have some other purpose to do so.  Between the traffic in Baton Rouge and Houston, I-10 can be a brute. 

But you need to schedule an appointment to get into their showroom.