SEC football, beer and shrimp

Be thankful you weren't watching the LSU game.  Your plate looks good, but would have been soggy and oversalted by LSU Tiger tears.  Don't know Mr Hoppy.  Any good?

4 hours ago, daninpd said:

LSU Tiger tears

Good call on your challenge cook, it seems.  What was that part of the game they were missing????

Oh, yeah.  Still missing.  Gonna be a long year.

8 hours ago, daninpd said:

Be thankful you weren't watching the LSU game.  Your plate looks good, but would have been soggy and oversalted by LSU Tiger tears.  Don't know Mr Hoppy.  Any good?

I did watch part of it but changed channels quickly. Mr Hoppy was really good! Original West Coast style IPA, not hazy. 

4 hours ago, Boater said:

Good call on your challenge cook, it seems.  What was that part of the game they were missing????

Oh, yeah.  Still missing.  Gonna be a long year.

A long year!

On 10/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, daninpd said:

LSU Tiger tears

Give up 330 yards on the ground?  Kentucky is good, but - ouch!  Oh well, there's always the Saints.  Or the Jags.  Anyone for Southeastern?  Or maybe give up football and wait for NHL to begin?  I think I'll take the last option.

I agree - one of the best days of college football I’ve witnessed. Texas-OU: 48-55 with winning TD at :03 (boo!), Iowa-Penn State: 3 vs 4, 23-20, Texas A&M-Alabama: 41-38, winning FG as time expired. And even though my Longhorns lost, it was an incredible day of football!

And I love me some NHL! Go Stars!